All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me...You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
-Walt Disney

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Duffy the Disney Bear


Duffy the Disney Bear is Mickey's stuffed bear. Minnie gave him to Mickey before he left for a long voyage. Duffy first made an appearance in the US at WDW, but failed to meet disney's expectations. When he was brought to Tokyo and Hong Kong, he became a major hit, prompting Disney to try him out in the US once again. Duffy can now be found at Epcot in WDW and Disney California Adventure in Anaheim with an assortment of costumes in the spirit of Build-a-Bear. He also has his own meet-and-greet in each park. The bears are sure to be hit with kids in both resorts, and I'll probably snatch one up when I visit WDW in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment